Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Jericho Road

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Welcome to the journey of "The Jericho Road." I invite you to walk this road with me for the next 40 days as I carefully consider the last journey Jesus took to Jerusalem. This is a time to reflect on the work of Christ on my behalf, and to spend time with the Spirit to experience my Lord on a personal level. I want to use these 40 days to bind myself to Christ anew with the hope that He will reveal more clearly the soul-changing power of His mercy and grace. I want to experience a transformation of my soul, learning to live free in the power of the Holy Spirit. I have been set free, and to experience the fullness of this freedom I want to walk with Jesus on his last climb of The Jericho Road. Join me!

1 comment:

  1. any way to correct above to read Thankful for Jesus walk and work in my life

    ReplyDelete