Monday, March 9, 2020

His Story In Mine

Psalm 71:16 I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.

Today I am challenged to consider my personal memories of Jesus. He is on The Jericho Road remembering his years of ministry on his way to Jerusalem, reflecting on each and every individual and place he has known and touched. I want to do the same on my "Jericho Road." I want to reflect on the people in whom I have experienced Jesus. I want to think on, and go back to, the places where He and I have met. I want to revisit those moments of His power, His compassion, His holiness, His hope, His glory. Those are the things I want to remember this Lent. As I walk this Lenten Journey with Jesus, I want to consider where He and I have been together. I want to see how He has prepared every step and continues to move with me. I want my life to be about His story woven into mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment